Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: Whole buncha greenie 403A's

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Whole buncha greenie 403A's


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Whole buncha greenie 403A's

    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member cradeldorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 16th, 2010
    Location
    Muskegon Mi.
    Posts
    1,334
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Re: Whole buncha greenie 403A's

    boy that's tempting... Real tempting......

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member analog addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2007
    Posts
    521
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Whole buncha greenie 403A's

    Group buy??? I could go for half a dozen....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Analog Addict - Jack of all Trades, Master of None
    Searching for Sonic Nirvana...

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member bowtie427ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2006
    Location
    Rural NY
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

    Re: Whole buncha greenie 403A's

    Quote Originally Posted by analog addict View Post
    Group buy??? I could go for half a dozen....
    A half dozen groupies?

    I'm in!

    Bring the vitamins and antibiotics.
    Not all vegetables make good leaders.

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member cradeldorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 16th, 2010
    Location
    Muskegon Mi.
    Posts
    1,334
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Re: Whole buncha greenie 403A's

    I got the high bid on them right now. ($3000.00) I'm picturing 2 open baffles with 15 drivers per baffle. Or maybe 14 per baffle with my Aurum cantus G1's just for sparkle.
    If that doesn't work out guess what your all getting for Christmas...
    Last edited by cradeldorf; November 1st, 2013 at 04:37 AM.

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Whole buncha greenie 403A's


    Phil-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2013
    Location
    restaurant at the end of the universe
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

    Re: Whole buncha greenie 403A's

    Quote Originally Posted by cradeldorf View Post
    I got the high bid on them right now. ($3000.00) I'm picturing 2 open baffles with 15 drivers per baffle. Or maybe 14 per baffle with my Aurum cantus G1's just for sparkle.
    If that doesn't work out guess what your all getting for Christmas...
    i figure the high bid should be 500-600$
    Sonic Barbarian

  7. #7
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Whole buncha greenie 403A's

    Quote Originally Posted by cradeldorf View Post
    I got the high bid on them right now. ($3000.00).....
    Serious??? Do 403s go for that much?
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member cradeldorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 16th, 2010
    Location
    Muskegon Mi.
    Posts
    1,334
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Re: Whole buncha greenie 403A's

    Quote Originally Posted by Audio_by_Goodwill View Post
    Serious??? Do 403s go for that much?
    I don't know, I just figured since they say altec that they should be worth $100.00 a pair....

  9. #9
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Whole buncha greenie 403A's


    Phil-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2013
    Location
    restaurant at the end of the universe
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

    Re: Whole buncha greenie 403A's

    Quote Originally Posted by cradeldorf View Post
    I don't know, I just figured since they say altec that they should be worth $100.00 a pair....
    that would still come up to 1500.
    Sonic Barbarian

  10. #10
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Whole buncha greenie 403A's

    Quote Originally Posted by cradeldorf View Post
    I don't know, I just figured since they say altec that they should be worth $100.00 a pair....
    That's $100 each.......$3000/30 drivers = $100 per driver.
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.